Applications and information available on Applitrack.com
|Parents|- To view a teacher's e-mail address, double click on the Faculty and Staff tab.
- The STI InformationNow & Online Payment links can be found under the Parents tab.
|Collaborative Learning Inc.|
Building Common Core Capacity
How am I considered for positions with Muncie Community Schools?
- Your completed application is considered for all positions for which you apply and are qualified. You can write or email (if available) the administrator in charge of hiring for each position to notify him/her of your interest, but this is not required.
What happens if I am recommended for a job by a supervisor or administrator?
- For administrators and teachers, the supervisor or administrator will recommend you for the job to the Chief Academic Officer and the Superintendent. The Chief Academic Officer and the Superintendent will interview you.
- A criminal history check will be completed.
- A post-offer pre-employment drug screen will be administered.
- Your name will be presented at the next scheduled Board meeting for approval by the Board of School Trustees.