|Parents|- To view a teacher's e-mail address, double click on the Faculty and Staff tab.
- The STI InformationNow & Online Payment links can be found under the Parents tab.
|Collaborative Learning Inc.|
Building Common Core Capacity
How can I obtain an application?
- Visit the Muncie Community Schools’ Administration Building at 2501 North Oakwood Avenue in Muncie. Applications are available just inside the front doors.
- Download an application from our website at www.muncie.k12.in.us/HumanResources. Click on the “Teaching Vacancies” link at the top of the page. The applications are in Word format and may be completed on your computer and printed at your convenience. Follow the instructions included with each application.
How long are applications kept on file?
- Applications remain on file for one (1) year from the date that they are received in our office. We purge year-old applications at the end of each month.
May I have application materials back after I turn them into your office?
- All application materials become the property of Muncie Community Schools when you turn the application into our office. You must retain originals of all of the additional materials that you include in the application packet. We will not make copies for you.
How am I considered for positions with Muncie Community Schools?
- Your completed application is considered for all positions for which you apply and are qualified. You can write or email (if available) the administrator in charge of hiring for each position to notify him/her of your interest, but this is not required.
What happens if I am recommended for a job by a supervisor or administrator?
- For administrators and teachers, the supervisor or administrator will recommend you for the job to the Chief Academic Officer and the Superintendent. The Chief Academic Officer and the Superintendent will interview you.
- A criminal history check will be completed.
- A post-offer pre-employment drug screen will be administered.
- Your name will be presented at the next scheduled Board meeting for approval by the Board of School Trustees.