Welcome to Muncie Central High School
A Professional Development School in Collaboration with Ball State University.
Algebra I: 4 School Days!!!
iPad Turn in Procedures (5/20, 4th hour):
With the end of the year rapidly approaching it is important that all student's iPads are in a condition where they are to be appropriately turned in. Collection date for the iPad's will be Monday, May 20th during 4th hour. These are some guidelines to follow when turning in the iPads:
For all Students
· Make sure your name tag is visible in the front cover pocket.
· Make sure that the yellow IT sticker on the back of the iPad matches the one listed on the name tag.
· Remove any passcodes from iPad settings or write them down and place in front pocket of iPad cover
· Make sure your iPad is at least 60% charged
· Make sure your iPad is turned off
· Remember to turn in your charging equipment
· If you choose to delete some data, DO NOT delete any MCS apps or profiles.
In addition to the instructions for all students:
Make sure iPad, cover and charger are reasonably clean.
Bearcat Pride Band-O-Rama
May 23, 2013 - CHS Auditorium - 7:00 pm
Admission: $2.00 for adults and $1.00 for students and seniors.
Featuring the CHS Wind Ensemble, Combined Concert Bands, Jazz Ensemble -
Special Guests: NMS 7th & 8th Grade Bands, NMS 6th Grade Band, NMS Jazz Ensemble.
To ensure that the website is updated with the information you feel is important to Muncie Central High School, please never hesistate to contact the Muncie Central High School webmaster.