Muncie Community Schools makes every effort to keep MCS staff, families and stakeholders informed of all important events, programs and policies occurring in our schools. The Communications department is responsible for a variety of activities that include, but are not limited to:
- Notifying families about school closings and delays
- Updating information on the MCS website
- Posting news and events on social media
- Responding to media inquiries
- Processing public records requests
- Producing content the helps tell the MCS story
MCS is comprised of 10 schools, 5,000 students and 550 employees. There are great things happening in our schools every day. If you have information about one or more of our outstanding students, staff members, volunteers or partner organizations, we would love to hear about it. Please submit it through the link below.