Pre-registration for NEW families begins Monday, April 11. That's when you can simply follow the pre-registration link on the enrollment page to start the process of creating your account. The process is simple:
- Enter some basic information about your student
- Use the map to help you choose your home school
Once approved, you will receive instructions for creating a PowerSchool Parent Portal Account so you can complete the necessary forms for the enrollment process. If you have any questions or need technical assistance, please refer to the information below. If you need further assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once approved, you will be sent an email message with information for creating your own parent portal account.
Current or Returning Students
If you cannot remember your username or password, click the Forgot Username or Password? link below the login boxes.
- Choose either the Forgot Password? or Forgot Username? tab. You must enter the parent username and email address exactly as PowerSchool has on file for your account for the Forgot Password reset to work.
- The parent email address on the Forgot Username? tab must also be entered as the exact same email address on file for the parent account in order for the the system to email your username.
Please be aware the system IS case sensitive and capital letters must be used if your username or password has them. If you need assistance please contact your child's school.
If you need to create an acount:
- Go to muncie.powerschool.com
- Click the “create” tab and then click the blue “create” button.
- Put in YOUR information, email and desired password.
- Scroll down to add students.
- Enter the name, access ID, access password and relationship for your students. Contact your school if you need this information.
- Add any additional students and submit.
- You are now ready to access your parent portal account!
PowerSchool Parent Portal can be used to check grades, look at attendance, see schedules, message teachers and verify fees throughout the school year.
The PowerSchool Parent Portal can be used to check grades and attendance all school year.
- For registration you will login** and choose “forms” from the left side menu.
- Complete the forms for your student(s). Required fields will be designated with an asterisk.
- For returning students, some information will already be populated. You can review, or update information and submit.
- When you click “submit” for each form it will take you to the next form until you have completed all of them.
- . Once you have completed the forms, your students' information will be in PowerSchool for the 2022-2023 school year.
- You can access this information and update it at anytime.
**If you have forgotten your parent portal login information, you can click “Forgot Username or Password” to retrieve the information or call the office at your child’s school for assistance.